justonemore

Elite Member
Whoa there, Tex. Why do you say that they are illegal acts?

And the fact that Israel has so many more than egregious violators like China, Russia, and other totalitarian states is laughable. You know it and I know it.

If you don't think that the criticism of the Jewish state is often motivated by the fact that they are, you know Jewish and everything, then you are deluding yourself.
While Bibi may want to claim such, israel speaks for all the jews as vatican state speaks for all catholics...

Most european jews were against bibi's "come home" speaches. Altough it is hard for the antisemitic americans to admit.

Last edited:

vpkozel

While Bibi may want to claim such, israel speaks for all the jews as vatican state speaks for all catholics...

Most european jews were against bibi's "come home" speaches
I don't think that he has ever claimed to speak for all Jews. Do you have a source for that? Hell, he doesn't even speak for all Israelis.

He does however speak as the leader of Israel.

WouldaShoulda

Suspended

And the fact that Israel has so many more than egregious violators like China, Russia, and other totalitarian states is laughable. You know it and I know it.

If you don't think that the criticism of the Jewish state is often motivated by the fact that they are, you know Jewish and everything, then you are deluding yourself.
That's easy!!

The UN finding Israel in violation more frequently than other States proves they are a pariah, just as the excessive arrests of Black persons in Missouri prove that Black people are more violent and more prone to criminal behaviors.

Silly!!

Chouan

Honors Member

Bombing or invading the territory of a sovereign state without declaration of war is usually regarded as an illegal act. Using banned weapons, like WP against civilian targets is usually regarded as an illegal act. Targeting civilians is usually regarded as an illegal act. Assassination is usually regarded as an illegal act. Dispossessing people at gun point of their legally held property, without right of redress or compensation, is illegal even in Israel, yet the Israeli government does it on a regular basis to provide land for new immigrants and settlers.
Just because Russia has committed illegal acts and has been condemned by the UN in Resolutions doesn't excuse Israel. The thread is about a racist Prime Minister of a pariah state addressing Congress, and being wildly applauded.
If you wish to start a thread condemning the human rights record of China or Russia, please feel free to do so.

justonemore

Elite Member
Bombing or invading the territory of a sovereign state without declaration of war is usually regarded as an illegal act. Using banned weapons, like WP against civilian targets is usually regarded as an illegal act. Targeting civilians is usually regarded as an illegal act. Assassination is usually regarded as an illegal act. Dispossessing people at gun point of their legally held property, without right of redress or compensation, is illegal even in Israel, yet the Israeli government does it on a regular basis to provide land for new immigrants and settlers.
Just because Russia has committed illegal acts and has been condemned by the UN in Resolutions doesn't excuse Israel. The thread is about a racist Prime Minister of a pariah state addressing Congress, and being wildly applauded.
If you wish to start a thread condemning the human rights record of China or Russia, please feel free to do so.
But these are "the good guys" you anti-semite

justonemore

Elite Member

I don't boycott "jews"... I boycott "Iraelis"...no anti-semitism... but man oh man is there a huge difference in thought. Too bad you and other zionists can't admit the difference as well.

China & Russia have killed less non-combatants together in 20 years as Israel has in 5. What a horrible thing to compare... Even the current Ukrain issue has killed less civilians...

Last edited:

vpkozel

I thought we were talking about Israel, when did you switch the topic to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist organizations. We really need a dancing banana smiley....

Perhaps you could tell me where I said that it excused their actions. What I am saying is that if you care nothing about the actions of one party doing something and decry the other party doing the exact same thing, then it is not the action that you are condemning, so it must be something else.

vpkozel

I don't boycott "jews"... I boycott "Iraelis"...no anti-semitism... but man oh man is there a huge difference in thought. Too bad you and other zionists can't admit the difference as well.

China & Russia have killed less non-combatants together in 20 years as Israel has in 5. What a horrible thing to compare... Even the current Ukrain issue has killed less civilians...
You sure about that?

And it is fewer, not less..... :D

tocqueville

Suspended

You boycott Israelis? What does that mean?

vpkozel

But batty has nothing to do with the actual debate. Facts are facts beyond less/fewer. Unless you mean to derail the conversation over such of course..
I would bet anything that China has killed more Falun Gong than Israel has Palestinians. Then there is Tibet. And I am not even bringing up political prisoners. As for Russia, did you forget about Chechenya?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.