Do Express Pants Shrink?

drew1

Suspended
I looked at Express and it has producer pants and agent pants. However, i read online that they shrink after a few washes. Can someone who worn these pants give me their opinion and if it did shrink? I asked about Express pants and people they they are garbage in terms of quality.

I wear a 32/30 normally and people say the length gets shorter after few washes which makes me wonder if i should then get 32/32. i'm about 5'8.

Trip English

Honors Member
I'd go ahead and just assume that Express pants will shrink. That way you won't be compelled to buy any. Which would be the best outcome of any decision involving Express pants.

G

Guest-637093

All the pants I got there no longer fit after 2-3 washes. Definitely don't recommend it, or buy a few sizes larger to accommodate this.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange