Do we need a salad thread or maybe just a healthier eating thread?

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_aa69d984250feaa7ccb9ef4b803b404d_78600b57_640.jpg

tumblr_pyt8xtWZqy1qzl095o1_640.jpg

tumblr_5ecbb70ab4d2e9169938edbccfa930f6_de16d306_640.jpg

tumblr_obutf2Zd2u1t1cy7no1_640.jpg

And best of all . . .

tumblr_89c5dcc9aa80c31f8827121eb273a529_3446ccee_640.jpg

I am really excited to see this thread upon my return to the AAAC forums!

My wife and I lost 160lbs between us and are health coaching. Frankly, finally taking the time to prioritize our health has been life changing. We have about 25 clients we currently support in their personal health journey.

This change in focus gave me the gumption to leave my corporate gig and to pursue my own interests full time. If the last year taught us anything, it's that life is short and we need to pursue the things that bring us personal satisfaction.

I have more energy, I sleep better, and I weigh the same as I did when I graduated college.

Yesterday, I received in the mail a 1940's size 38 british army bush jacket. It was a close cut, but it fit! I also put on my uncle's size 38 high school letterman jacket from 1958, which also fit. This is a far cry from the 44R I was just 24 months ago.

Eat well my friends!!!

Cheers,

BSR

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
I am really excited to see this thread upon my return to the AAAC forums!

My wife and I lost 160lbs between us and are health coaching. Frankly, finally taking the time to prioritize our health has been life changing. We have about 25 clients we currently support in their personal health journey.

This change in focus gave me the gumption to leave my corporate gig and to pursue my own interests full time. If the last year taught us anything, it's that life is short and we need to pursue the things that bring us personal satisfaction.

I have more energy, I sleep better, and I weigh the same as I did when I graduated college.

Yesterday, I received in the mail a 1940's size 38 british army bush jacket. It was a close cut, but it fit! I also put on my uncle's size 38 high school letterman jacket from 1958, which also fit. This is a far cry from the 44R I was just 24 months ago.

Eat well my friends!!!

Cheers,

BSR
So happy for you and proud of you!

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
Texas summer has been far less intense than usual, but it is now showing signs of heating up. Two things that rotate in our fridge for the really hot months are gazpacho and a fennel and celery salad. The gazpacho is tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper, a little V8, a little baguette, and Sherry vinegar. We just pour a juice glass of it for a snack. The salad is thinly sliced fennel bulb, celery, some of the fennel fronds, and onion with little sticks of hard salami and pepper Jack cheese in a dressing ing of olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and a little salt. If it lasts that long it is better on day two.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange