Dolphins Fans sign in...

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
Who are you eyeing for the draft? QB? Brohm?

I dunno...up until last week I would have said Dixon, but he would be waaaay too much of a liability injury wise...it's really kind of a toss up at this point...I'm afraid that the teams too far gone to even be fixed by a good QB...but who knows...

hopefully John Beck will turn out to be a surprize...one thing's for sure, he can't do any worse than Cleo Lemon...

Laxplayer

Honors Member, <br>Varsity Captain
Gabba, I was pulling for your Dolphins today, and for awhile there I thought they were actually going to pull it off. Ginn's TD was great.

My Packers continue to roll! I can't wait for the Dallas game.

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
Gabba, I was pulling for your Dolphins today, and for awhile there I thought they were actually going to pull it off. Ginn's TD was great.

uuugggh....this is really painful...not only are we no longer going to be the only perfect team in history, but we're going to have out $hittiest season ever...and there really is no end in sight because this current college crop isnt producing anything too super promising...not a good time to be a 'phins fan...

GB vs DAL is going to be a great game...whoever wins that matchup will most likely be representing the NFC in Arizona...#4 has been surprizing me all year, winning the superbowl would be a great note for him to go out on...

TMMKC

Honors Member

Both the Packers and Dallas amaze me this year. Fun games to watch...lots of excitement. It's like Favre has found a second childhood.

Glad my Jets finally got off the schnide and won one...if it's only the second one this year.:mad: Though the Cowboys are going to chew them up and spit them out on Thanksgiving Day, it will be fun to watch...the Jets aren't on TV much in Kansas City (and we don't have Direct TV, so no NFL Network).

Gabba, I feel your pain. Care to take Mangenius off our hands?

JRR

Glad my Jets finally got off the schnide and won one...if it's only the second one this year.:mad: Though the Cowboys are going to chew them up and spit them out on Thanksgiving Day, it will be fun to watch...the Jets aren't on TV much in Kansas City (and we don't have Direct TV, so no NFL Network).

As a Browns fan, it is always a great day for me when the Steelers lose.

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
Gabba, I feel your pain. Care to take Mangenius off our hands?

We wouldnt be any worse off...this season is beyond a bust...I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that either Dallas or GB murders the Pats in the Superbowl...just a little bit of vengance for them running the table in the regular season...

Laxplayer

We wouldnt be any worse off...this season is beyond a bust...I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that either Dallas or GB murders the Pats in the Superbowl...just a little bit of vengance for them running the table in the regular season...

I'm all for Green Bay beating the Pats and winning the Super Bowl!

Laxplayer

Dream on :icon_smile_big:

Hey, I never would have guessed that my Illini would upset Ohio State either. I'm not really thinking about the Super Bowl yet, although that would be nice. The Packers still have to prove themselves with Detroit and Dallas.

I am a Celtics fan though. It's nice to see them playing well. It's been a long time coming.

TheSaint

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
How ironic would it be if the Dolphins, the only team in the history of the NFL to go undefeated, beat the Pats at home this year. I know, I know..wishful thinking. Ya never know. That is why they call it "Any Given Sunday". Any team that can deliver a few nice "skull cracking hits on Moss a la Ronnie Lott Style", have a chance of beating the Pats. Shake Moss confidence.
One thing about Tom Brady, he gets frustrated easily. Notice how he was screaming at his players when the Colts were winning.

Last edited:

SpookyTurtle

How ironic would it be if the Dolphins, the only team in the history of the NFL to go undefeated, beat the Pats at home this year. I know, I know..wishful thinking. Ya never know. That is why they call it "Any Given Sunday". Any team that can deliver a few nice "skull cracking hits on Moss a la Ronnie Lott Style", have a chance of beating the Pats. Shake Moss confidence.
One thing about Tom Brady, he gets frustrated easily. Notice how he was screaming at his players when the Colts were winning.

I agree with the " On any given sunday". The Dolphins beat the Pats a few years ago when the Pats were 14-2 and won the Super Bowl. Anything can happen. Brady getting frustrated easily? I totally disagree. He "yells" at his teamates to get them motivated. He plays with a fire and motivation of a true competitor. Wanna see frustration? Take a look at Peyton Manning.

SpookyTurtle

Hey, I never would have guessed that my Illini would upset Ohio State either. I'm not really thinking about the Super Bowl yet, although that would be nice. The Packers still have to prove themselves with Detroit and Dallas.

I am a Celtics fan though. It's nice to see them playing well. It's been a long time coming.

All in good humor. I love to argue football. :icon_smile:

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
HAAAAAAAA...I was so excited yesterday...I know I was saying that I was pulling for them to run the table in reverse...but seriously...

well...hopefully the rumors of the garbage man selling the team are true...maybe a change in ownership might be what the team needs...

TheSaint

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
WE FINALLY BROUGHT A WIN HOME....

Hope they get by the Pats this weekend. Would be icing on the cake if they beat them.

No, I have not been sniffing glue!!! --------> ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
Just as long as whoever buys the team doesnt fuk'em up even more by like moving them out of MIA or changing their colors or somehting...

I honestly think that the team would benefit from a new owner, The Garbage man lacks the personality or the "killer instinct" or whatever you want to call it...if I could relate it to baseball, I think we need a Steinbrenner type owner, a total dickwad with deep pockets who is willing to do whatever it takes to bring a championship home (kind of like how Jerry Jones was when he took over the Cowboys)...but I worry that we'd get one of these Lewis Wolfe types (I hate that guy) who is more interested in developing real-estate than having a winning team, and has a hard-on for moving the team, and is willing to basically sell off any chance of success that we might have for the next decade in order to finance a new stadium or something...although from what I understand Dolphin Stadium will be part of the package too...

It's so funny...I was at the MIA/NYJ game a few weeks back...and I happened to see Shula's name in the Ring of Honor...for whatever reason it just gave me a chill...to think of what we were, and now what we've become...something has to be done...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange