Dolphins Fans sign in...

TheSaint

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Agreed...

One thing about Steinbrenner, he will do & pay whatever it takes to win. His expectations are quite simple...I pay big buck...You Perform. No Perform...You Fired.

With a new owner, Cam will probably be dismissed. Maybe Wannestadt or someone else.

Dolphins have been and I quote "rebuilding for quite some time now".
They need an overhaul. With Zach and Jason probably retiring at end of season, they need to draft well. Linebackers, Cornerbacks, Wide Receivers and the list goes on.

Hopefully the new owners will not move the team. That would be very foolish.

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
well...as long as he can make some good picks for us in the draft...and put a competent (sp?) head coach in place...

...sorry...that pic was too good not to use...this is like an early Christmas for us 'Phins fans...

Last edited:

TheSaint

Dolphins release 9 players

Ah, Parcells sweeping out all the trash.
Oh what a wonderful day in the neighborhood. Would you be mine.....

KenR

Elite Member
Recently stayed for a few weeks at the Plantation, Fla. Marriott that Parcells has been using as home base. Other than some people sighting him in the concierge at 6am he has been laying low. Verrrrry busy times for him and the coach.

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
HA HA I love it...takin out the trash...I dont really like seeing Marty Booker go, but that will clear up a whole lot of payroll to bring in some fresh talent...

honestly at this point, I'd settle for an 8-8 season next year...but if the tuna can't lead us to the playoffs within a few seasons, I think the 'Phins are as good as sold...

memphislawyer

I also think he would want a bruser of a back, as he has Ted Ginn for some screens and reverses, and he has some lighter backs. Also a new tight end like Jason Whitten

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
It hought I heard somehting about Cleveland not giving Derrick Anderson a new contract...if he becomes available, I think that the tuna will pounce on him...I honestly don't know who their next "big" back is gonna be...what's the word on Ricky Williams (the Brittany Spears of the NFL)??? I hope he got the bounce too...

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
this makes me nervous...I jsut have to keep repeating to myself "I have faith in the Tuna, I have faith in the Tuna, I have faith in the Tuna..."

memphislawyer

Zach Thomas is unsigned for next year!

I think I read the schedule that Miami's closest game is in St. Louis, so looks like a road trip is in order, and I love to eat on the Hill (Raggazzis and Bomaritos)

The Gabba Goul

Elite Member
Zach Thomas is unsigned for next year!

I think I read the schedule that Miami's closest game is in St. Louis, so looks like a road trip is in order, and I love to eat on the Hill (Raggazzis and Bomaritos)

I'll probably make a trip down to MIA to see the Phins play my second favorite team (Oakland)...

memphislawyer

Well, if my daughter gets into UT law school, thus in-state tuition, then yes, I can see me going to Miami for a game and eating at Don Shulas. Gotta love me some South Beach

TheSaint

this makes me nervous...I jsut have to keep repeating to myself "I have faith in the Tuna, I have faith in the Tuna, I have faith in the Tuna..."

Unfortunate for Zach. He mentioned he will play again for another team. The guy suffered a concussion causing him to miss most of 2007 season. The guy hits and tackles hard. He needs to retire before he suffers another one.

Capt Ron

New Season...same old BS...if this preseason has been any kind of indicator...I'm afraid the days of Miami as playoff perennials (sp?) are over [V]...dont get me wrong...they're still my team...but how many more "rebuilding years" do they need???

"When you wear lapels like the swellest of swells, you can pass any mirror and...
:D:D:Dsmile:D:D:D

...You've either got or you haven't got style!!!"​

Gabba have you ever heard of a hall-of-famer Dolphin by the name of Dwight Stepheson?
I have a meeting with him this month, he has been appointed by Florida governor to the Florida Wildlife Commission. I met him last month also, but did not know who he was. below is a link to his FWC biopage. Should I ask him for an autograph for you if he is indeed at the meeting again?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange