TDWat

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Just curious, why would you speculate and say “these appear to be.....”, when you could factually state what they are by taking the 30 seconds required to google the model number? They are burgundy calf.
This isn't my listing; I know a lot of people use this thread to push their own sales, but I was just hoping to point out some cheap Aldens that someone could jump on. I saw them browsing around on Goodwill's website on my phone (from which I couldn't read the model numbers well) and thought someone wearing a 7.5 might be interested in looking into them in further detail.

xcubbies

I have a pair of AE shell cordovan plain-toe Leeds in size 8E in black. I only wore then maybe eight times and now that I'm retired I no longer need them. I advertised them elsewhere in AAAC, but will try here. I'd like at least $175.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange