womens-fashion Elegante ladies what are you wearing today?

camorristi

Suspended
Since we have a gentleman's what are you wearing today thread, I thought it wouldn't be fair if we don't do the same with the ladies of the fora. I wanted to start by posting a picture of my girlfriend, but unfortunately I don't have any ones eligible for prime time ;). I hope we do have ladies on the forum :icon_smile_big:.

zefina

Starting Member
Since we have a gentleman's what are you wearing today thread, I thought it wouldn't be fair if we don't do the same with the ladies of the fora. I wanted to start by posting a picture of my girlfriend, but unfortunately I don't have any ones eligible for prime time ;). I hope we do have ladies on the forum :icon_smile_big:.
I'd kinda like to hear more on this topic. What does a trad GF wear?

bblizzard

I think men are more vain than women :biggrin: look at their thread.. it's full of pictures and conversation about their clothes! lol

YoungClayB

I think men are more vain than women :biggrin: look at their thread.. it's full of pictures and conversation about their clothes! lol

Not sure it's vanity, but my wife sure thinks its ridiculous. My opinion is that during the course of their lives, women are bombarded with fashion and makeup and as a result, they grow up developing their own sense of style and developing confidence along the way. With men, it's not the same. Hardly any fathers in the last 50 years have given 2 cents about style, fashion, and dressing well. So as a result, boys/men are left to their own devices to "figure it out". At some point in life/career, a man will turn the corner and decide to start dressing better. The men's WAYWT thread has been very useful to me on this journey. There ate things that I have learned in that thread that no father or men's shop could have ever taught me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Clarke

lol. I wouldn't mind a similar thread for ladies but think there are only a handful here who actually post. I don't think I'd put up a picture a day, but I could pop in once a week or so with an upload. ;)

Persephone

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Currently on holiday in , where it's a balmy 28 degrees Celsius.
I am wearing a coral-coloured cotton blouse, a white cotton skirt, light brown leather sandals with low heels, gold hoop earrings, light brown leather bag and sun glasses. Light and perfect for a summer day.

pusso

I'm a fashion and clothing lover and I'm wearing:

Ashworth navy blue lambswool v neck jumper
Sean O Flynn bespoke powder blue shirt
Gieves and Hawkes 21oz bespoke Japanese button fly jeans

Fitflops black suede Gogh sandals (at home)
Sketchers black nubuck Shape Ups (to visit local antique shop)

pusso

I enjoyed yesterday's outfit so much I'm wearing a similar version today although I'm not going out as I'm waiting for online clothing sales to update my wardrobe and have a list ready..

pusso

Today there's a slight variation-

Ashworth navy v neck lambswool jumper (golf jumper)
Charles Tyrwhitt blue and white hairline shirt
21oz bespoke Japanese jeans

At home - Fitflops black suede Gogh sandals

To go out - Diesel Black Gold black leather jacket
Sketchers nubuck black Shape Ups

Sadly online sale crashed due to overuse (national holiday) but I'll see if anything is left today,

Spent a fortune on clothes in August and have ordered more for September, so it's not the end og the world as the company have online sales every 14 days...

pusso

Sadly checked online sale and everything in my size is sold out!!

Only another 13 days to the next one and I'm determined to get some bargains!!

pusso

Today I've already spotted some online bargains I'm going to telephone about....

I'm wearing:

Ashworth navy lambswool v neck golf jumper
Charles Tyrwhitt blue and white hairline shirt
Gieves and Hawkes 21oz jeans (indestructible!)

At home-Fitflops black Gogh suede sandals
To go out-Sketchers black nubuck Shape Ups

Shopping lists coming on well and wardrobe is filling fast!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange