L-feld

Elite Member
Anyone have a source for these? Castaway, PRL, Brooks - all made in that, exotic, magical land known as "Imported."

O'Connell's seems to have some wide wale cords.

O'Connell's has these, but they look too Lacoste for me. Any other options?

Reuben

Honors Member
Hey! I actually recognize the pair of pants with the bulldogs on their site. They made them for a recently-closed men's store here in Athens, George Gibson's. The quality looked pretty good to me.
Is it these guys? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Wool-..._Pants&var=&hash=item4d15392914#ht_850wt_1133

This looks like a great resource. I e-mailed them to see what their minimums and pricing are. Maybe I can get a few other beagle enthusiasts to go in on a set of Beagle corduroys with me.

L-feld

Elite Member
I just heard back and they said they will do a pair of corduroys for $90. No minimum to order. That's a freakin steal. I might just start ordering all of my pants from them, embroidered or not. Basically J. Press pants for half the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Pale_Male

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
This looks like a great resource. I e-mailed them to see what their minimums and pricing are. Maybe I can get a few other beagle enthusiasts to go in on a set of Beagle corduroys with me.
As I was leaving BB a few days ago, I noticed a child's chair upholstered with Wirehaired Terriers. Thought it would make a great pair of critter pants. Could be fabric that BB used in the past.

Barnavelt

That IS a freakin' steal. I want a pair of cords embroidered with tiny little embroidered cords.

I just heard back and they said they will do a pair of corduroys for $90. No minimum to order. That's a freakin steal. I might just start ordering all of my pants from them, embroidered or not. Basically J. Press pants for half the price.

I missed this. Keep us posted, please. Did they quote you a price for wool flannel?

L-feld

Elite Member
Vineyard vines, I believe, is not made in China.

Vineyard Vines pants are, unfortunately, made in China. Some of their neckwear is American and I think their polo shirts are made in Peru, which seems to be where all polos are made these days.

I can live with $90 for American or Canadian made corduroys, to me that's a good deal. For Chinese made corduroys, it's a rip off.

I kind of lost track on this, so I need to follow up and find out the status of my order.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange