Howard

Connoisseur
After viewing all the delicious meals in the "Red Meat" thread, Over here, you can post or comment on all the after dinner desserts you can think of. From cakes, pies, ice cream, cookies or just whatever you like.

How about a delicious hot apple pie right out the oven?

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
Old Maine treat, string pie.

No doubt you've noticed when disrobing a banana that there are slender banana strings down the side. Don't toss them. Depending on how often a banana is eaten, the average person will accumulate enough strings to make a pie after about 40 years.

Worth waiting for though. Yum.

SG_67

Connoisseur
You put cheddar on apple pie, don't you?
I think cheddar on apple pie is a wonderful combo, but you’d be surprised at how many people are mystified by the combo. Mind you, these are the same people who love the idea of a fried chicken and waffle “mash up” though it’s been a staple in some communities for decades.

Howard

Connoisseur
I think cheddar on apple pie is a wonderful combo, but you’d be surprised at how many people are mystified by the combo. Mind you, these are the same people who love the idea of a fried chicken and waffle “mash up” though it’s been a staple in some communities for decades.
I understand the sweet and saltiness combo but to me I've never had it together for dessert.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.