Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Have you been to Baskin And Robbins during The 1970's?
Not sure if it was in the '70s, but definitely by the '80s I'd been to a Baskin and Robbins. There's one near us today that, pre-Covid, my girlfriend and I would pop into now and then after dinner in the summer to get some ice-cream for dessert.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Back in SoCal, B&R was a regular stopping place until they started replacing their ice cream with all sorts of pseudos. I used to consume gallons of Pralines and Cream . . . They used to make the best fresh peach, too.

Howard

Connoisseur
Not sure if it was in the '70s, but definitely by the '80s I'd been to a Baskin and Robbins. There's one near us today that, pre-Covid, my girlfriend and I would pop into now and then after dinner in the summer to get some ice-cream for dessert.

If I had to choose a favorite I think I would choose the bubblegum flavored ice cream, that flavor was pretty good.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.