Howard

Connoisseur
Of course it is, but sometimes known by a different name. I would never drink orange brandy, but Grand Marnier is a habit for me.

Can I at least have a cup of coffee as an after dinner drink instead? Brandy will wind up probably keeping me awake.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
They tie the empty bottle around the blossom before the pear starts to grow. When the pear is fully developed, they remove the bottle and fill with the brandy.
An obvious solution for sure, but I must admit that I suspect I would have never figured it out. I have got to put more effort into finding a way to hone my abilities to think out of the box. LOL. Any suggestions?

PS: Thank you, my friend, for the update. I will sleep tonight with my mind more at ease! ;)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^My friend, I envy your Mama's abulity to have coffee with her dinner,
for there are those of us who can't sleep at night if we have but a drop of coffee after 2:00 in the afternoon...bummer! :(

Big T

After viewing all the delicious meals in the "Red Meat" thread, Over here, you can post or comment on all the after dinner desserts you can think of. From cakes, pies, ice cream, cookies or just whatever you like.

How about a delicious hot apple pie right out the oven?
My favorite! I don't have much liking for fancier desserts, especially since an apple pie generally tops all others!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.