Everything Dessert Related

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_nwe4wxjsj61qmz8gjo1_540.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

Indeed I do love donuts, but haven't enjoyed one in a long,long time! A while back Mrs Eagle, paraphrasing one of the lines spoken by the fictional USAF General Jack Ripper in the classic movie Dr. Strangelove said to me, "Yes, they look innocent enough, but eating those sugary donuts and adding to your increasing waist measurement will rob you of your manly essence...or at least will rob you of any chances for demonstrating said essence!" LOL. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Indeed I do love donuts, but haven't enjoyed one in a long,long time! A while back Mrs Eagle, paraphrasing one of the lines spoken by the fictional USAF General Jack Ripper in the classic movie Dr. Strangelove said to me, "Yes, they look innocent enough, but eating those sugary donuts and adding to your increasing waist measurement will rob you of your manly essence...or at least will rob you of any chances for demonstrating said essence!" LOL. ;)

Well now, hard to do anything else but put the donut down after that rebuke. Good on Mrs. Eagle - I like her.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.