Big T

Favorite part of holiday meals, is.....wait for it....SWEET POTATO PIE! You can have the turkey, the ham, the mashed potatoes, the green bean casserole, etc., but there are a few dishes that you shall not get between me and them on the dining room table: lasagna, potato stuffing (my wife claims this was a mishap by one of my grandmothers, but it is delicious: lumpy smashed potatoes, celery and normal bread stuffing), but most of all: SWEET POTATO PIE!

Since we "social distanced" this year, and DW didn't make any less food, I have plenty of left-overs!!!!

Howard

Connoisseur
On Thanksgiving I enjoyed pumpkin, apple and Triple Berry pies, but now that you introduced your alluring Pecan pie to the mix, I'm three pounds heavier and still feeling deprived. LOL. Are those things sprinkled about on top of the pecans peanuts? If so, nice twist! ;)

You know I don't even know what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.