Big T

Not a root beer float, but somewhat similar (but different!). My grandmother never had root beer, but her idea of a treat, was vanilla ice cream in a glass of ginger ale.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
View attachment 51686

When's the last time anyone had a root beer float?
Frankly, I cannot remember when I had a root beer float, though I'm sure I've had several. Various flavors of malts have generally been my preferred poison!

PS: As the result of a Mrs Eagle update, I can now tell you with absolute certainty my last root beer float was enjoyed about 10 years ago at the Port Drive-In, on 419 N. Calumet Road, Chesterton, IN. Rumor had it that they made their own root beer! LOL. ;)

Howard

Connoisseur
Alas, my breakfast this day was limited to two eggs and a serving of buttered grits, rather than the usual dry English muffin, but I do dream of the sumptuous breakfast platters pictured so often in this thread! Can I hear a bummer on that? LOL. ;)

I had a fried egg sandwich.

karenburton1305

Starting Member
Has anyone had the rum infused pineapple from Turtle Bay? Best dessert I've ever had - I'm also not a fan of coconut but it came with this coconut ice cream which blew my mind. Highly recommend!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.