Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
"Which is which?" Now who wouldn't want to take a bite out of that, but the real question should be 'fattening or not? LOL. ;)
If I recall correctly, there was a diet book published years ago entitled, Reach for Your Wife Instead of a Snack which proposed the use of sex as a diet aid. I wonder if you can find it on abebooks.com. And then there is the question of which SWIMBO would find more annoying . . .

karenburton1305

Starting Member
I made Christmas cookies this weekend (or tried to!) and my new kitchen swiftly looked like it had been attacked by Christmas elves with nerf guns!! And of course the cookies burnt - at least I tried.

MY kitchen usually looks like this, but just imagine it covered with five bowls of different icing colours and sugar and sparkles and edible glitter! Maybe I should settle for store bought stuff in the future for the sake of my health and my kitchen, ahahaah!!!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
If I recall correctly, there was a diet book published years ago entitled, Reach for Your Wife Instead of a Snack which proposed the use of sex as a diet aid. I wonder if you can find it on abebooks.com. And then there is the question of which SWIMBO would find more annoying . . .
....and let us not forget the wisdom of that old adage, "candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth!" LOL. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Reminded me of way back, when the milk man would stop by a couple times a week to deliver milk, butter, eggs and a few other things, I just can't seem to be able to dredge up from my memories this AM. ;)
Our apartment building was built in 1928 and you can still see the "milk box" in the stairwell wall outside our kitchen where milk would have been delivered regularly. Our kitchen side of the milk box was sealed up by a previous owner, but this what the stairwell side looks like today (there's one outside every apartment in the building):

IMG_6114.JPG

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.