eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The Claimjumper restaurant has one like that as a dessert option. . But if you were thinking of ordering one, best just to have a dinner salad as the first course and spend the rest of the meal on the cake. Huge and filling? Man!

View attachment 54441
I'm feeling almost seduced by the challenge of that slab of chocolate fudge cake (I can dream can't I?), but first I must finish scrubbing five inches off a 40" waist! LOL/ Sob, sob, sob. ;)

Troones

Incredible. Just over a week offline and I missed what seems like dozens of drool worthy desserts! The comic of the couple with the cookies is me and my wife. We literally had that conversation recently.

Today is the 10th anniversary of her saying “I do” to me so it’s celebration meal time. I’m going to sneak a couple of cookies afterwards. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.