Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Picked up a Dairy Queen ice cream cake today which we buy every once in a blue moon. If you haven't tried one, you're missing out. The "Oreo cookie" -like crumbly middle and bottom layer helps make this the great dessert it is.
Being a kid who grew up in NJ, I have a soft spot in my heart for DQ, especially, its vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles (my default DQ choice). I would happily try the cake you reference if there were any DQs near me in the city.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Picked up a Dairy Queen ice cream cake today which we buy every once in a blue moon. If you haven't tried one, you're missing out. The "Oreo cookie" -like crumbly middle and bottom layer helps make this the great dessert it is.
Celebrating birthdays with the Grand Kids over the past two decades has afforded me the opportunity to enjoy a few Dairy Queen ice cream cakes and we do have a local Dairy Queen in St Cloud, Fl. Is the temptation sufficient to overcome the will to pursue the weight loss goals incorporated in my New Years resolutions...what to do, what to do? LOL. In any event, thanks for the trip down memory lane! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.