Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
We will be indulging in (takeout) Mexican from our favorite Mexican restaurant tomorrow night and will include in our order their most fabulous fried ice cream-best fried ice cream I've had anywhere.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
We will be indulging in (takeout) Mexican from our favorite Mexican restaurant tomorrow night and will include in our order their most fabulous fried ice cream-best fried ice cream I've had anywhere.
While living back in our Hoosierville home in Valparaiso, IN, we discovered what I believe to be the absolute best Mexican restaurant ever(!). It's housed in a modest chunk of real estate located on Calumet Avenue and is a must eat there option, should you ever visit Valparqaiso. The name of the place is El Amigo's and the food is gastronomically memorable! ;)

Howard

Connoisseur

I had myself once again another slice of cake I bought at Stop N Shop for just $4.00, this one here is called "Carnival Cake". I'm loving my cakes and coffees, such a good combo after a big dinner.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.