ran23

79 out and doing tons of jobs for the wife. pulse 122 when I was done. That's OK, I like a chilled red wine. AIRism v-neck was soaked, waiting on the new order of grey v-necks.

Howard

Connoisseur
Why does one need expensive underwear? What exactly does one person do in them expect us guys make a mess in them and we wear it all day long so we replace the underwear.

cosmotoast

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Why does one need expensive underwear? What exactly does one person do in them expect us guys make a mess in them and we wear it all day long so we replace the underwear.
I agree, I've tried numerous brands one expensive purchase at a time but have settled on Reebok polyester boxer/briefs.

iam.mike

Partner / Administrator
Staff member
Why does one need expensive underwear?
Some people may not need expensive underwear. I have a very hard time finding underwear that fits truly comfortable on me, so I wear more expensive underwear that fit my body the way I like them too.

TKI67

Elite Member
I wore BB for ages. In the '80s when they became BBINO I began looking for other options. For some while I have been wearing Tiger Mountain, but they are becoming harder and harder to find. I may try O'Connell's house brand next.

Howard

Connoisseur
Some people may not need expensive underwear. I have a very hard time finding underwear that fits truly comfortable on me, so I wear more expensive underwear that fit my body the way I like them too.
I don't need expensive underwear I just need them for that just in case.

peterc

Hanro boxers are very nice, as are Derek Rose, but the back center seams makes them look cheap - and they are not cheap - at $50.00 a pair, almost. Men's boxers must have either a 3 piece back or a 1 piece back. The Saks Off Fifth boxer 3 packs have cotton around the elastic of the waistband AND have a one piece back AND are very comfortable.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange