Ferragamo shoe refurb UK?

driver1

Starting Member
Folks is there any place in the UK that I can send my Ferragamo shoes to get re-soled?
I have recently used Loakes re-furb service for a pair of 1880s and I was very pleased with the results. £55 for a new, worn in shoe! They look really good.

I have previously had shoes repaired (with a half sole) at my local cobblers and I think the Ferragamos deserve better!

As well as my local cobblers there is a Timpsons, I really can't bring myself to take them to Timpsons to get a Timpson branded sole fitted.

Any thoughts or advice?

jamestct

Starting Member
Give either of the Ferragamo stores in London a call and ask.020 7629 5007 I'm sure they will offer the service but whether this involves sending the shoes back to Italy or not is the question; I think Berluti have a workshop in the UK for this type of thing but I suspect that Ferragamo do not. Either way the cost of refurbishment will be much more than the £55 you paid for your Loakes. Most 'mid range' Northampton makers (Tricker's,Grenson) charge c. £100 for a full refurb.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange