For the lover of tweed - Tweed Cycle Run

Carlton-Browne

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I actually saw this in two different locations. One lot outside Willam Evans in St James St - I was unlocking my Moulton (space-frame) from a lamp post having just treated myself to a shirt and a pair of gloves from the sale. The second lot I saw near the Citadel, very close to Horse Guards and that lot included a chap on an old Moulton F-Frame. He didn't stop to compare bikes and if I remember I was trying to make it over to Waterloo for a train.

Zingari

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I actually saw this in two different locations. One lot outside Willam Evans in St James St - I was unlocking my Moulton (space-frame) from a lamp post having just treated myself to a shirt and a pair of gloves from the sale. The second lot I saw near the Citadel, very close to Horse Guards and that lot included a chap on an old Moulton F-Frame. He didn't stop to compare bikes and if I remember I was trying to make it over to Waterloo for a train.

Ah yes the perfect choice of bike for this venture.

I am in the market for a folding cycle and I am split between a Dahon, Pashley Moulton or a more trad Brompton that can be ordered with a Brooks saddle and built to your own specification!

I wouldn't mind something with a little suspension though. Any views?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.