challer

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
You can buy Urals new with all sorts of fun stuff. BTW, with a sidecar, it's a whole different thing. Takes much more skill for basic maneuvering. Seems like it should be easier but not. The cool thing about the Urals is they are basically military - but based on BMW R71...

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Vintage Vespas were ubiquitous in Pakistan. But I prefer this ride I saw in Memphis this am...

View attachment 32819 View attachment 32820 View attachment 32820
If you are going to go that big, get yourself a Harley Davidson. My mid-life crisis resulted in my going out and buying a Harley. It was indeed a whole lot of fun and I really enjoyed the biking culture, but alas, age and an arthritic back caught up with me and rides of any real duration went from being calming and enjoyable to being more than just a little uncomfortable! The bike sat largely unused in the garage for a couple of years, until our grandsons began showing interest in it. Not wanting them to get involved with motorcycles I came to my senses and sold the Beast in 2013. Good memories though! ;)

Big T

I have two motorcycles in the garage-one Harley and the other a Honda dirt bike. I haven't riden either for at least a half dosen years, but I also don't want to get rid of them, just in case I want to!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.