Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I realize that much work is from home (and probably in pajamas) these days and that our supply lines are a bit jammed. But, where in the heck can I find a pink, button-down, dress shirt in 17 1/2x 36? BB keeps telling me that none of the ones on their website are available. J.Crew doesn't carry 17 1/2 neck (wotinhell is a 17h, fergawdsake?) and button down collars are becoming scarce, at lease online. Even Menswearhouse isn't being helpful.

Help?

Hebrew Barrister

I realize that much work is from home (and probably in pajamas) these days and that our supply lines are a bit jammed. But, where in the heck can I find a pink, button-down, dress shirt in 17 1/2x 36? BB keeps telling me that none of the ones on their website are available. J.Crew doesn't carry 17 1/2 neck (wotinhell is a 17h, fergawdsake?) and button down collars are becoming scarce, at lease online. Even Menswearhouse isn't being helpful.

Help?
17h is a 17 1/2 neck. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.