God Save the Children!!!

Alexander Kabbaz

Tech and Business Advice Guru
Trenditional said:
Alex,
Your insight and wit on a particular matter is always enjoyable to read. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would have known who Sir Toppum Hat was, before your post. I will say this, like me find another channel other than Sprout.

=)
Paul
Yes, I was very surprised to find other knowledgeable Thomassians here when I first wrote the article. BTW, what is "Sprout"?
Alex

Alexander Kabbaz

Tech and Business Advice Guru
Since we're talking about cartoons ... sorry, but a pantless Porky pig and a Questing for superheroship in hunter green pants and golden yellow shirt just don't hold a candle to the inhabitants of Sodor! ;)

Country Irish

Somehow we did all manage to get here. With a slight 6 years difference in our ages a few details are different. For me Penny was a wonderful big sister figure. I was more interested in the plane.
Then we have Lt. Uhura and Yeoman Janice Rand. They prepared me for the most important question facing mankind in the 20th Century... (Ginger or Mary Anne?).
Along the way I was totally impressed by the first Brioni casual Jacket I ever saw on a girl at my Junior High school. Then there was the dubious education on fabric from working in a cotton mill and finally I saw Silicon Valley casual vs SFO extreme.
Somehow out of all of that I ended up with the desire to look a little better. While I don't have the finesse that many of you have naturally, I do lurk around here and pick up some valuable tips. So what is next? If I reach that fabled state of sartorial splendor that I seek, maybe I should look up Dawn Wells. I guess I never outgrow some things <grin>

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange