• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
The Super Bowl is the second-largest day for U.S. food consumption, after Thanksgiving Day.

In addition, the Super Bowl has frequently been the most-watched American television broadcast of the year; the seven most-watched broadcasts in American television history are Super Bowls.

For those of you who plan watching the USA Super bowl here is the best info on making Guacamole, the most popular dip served during the football game:

https://askandyaboutclothes.com/guacamole/

TKI67

Elite Member
This is spot on for classic guacamole. Personally I like adding a tomatoey salsa. To make a totally Austin mess of it, I like it served with chili con queso laced with chorizo and a zingy pico de gallo, heavy on the serranos. The marriage of these ingredients is intoxicating. I like mine with cold longnecks of Corona light with lime. That's dinner for Super Sunday.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.