eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Calmly reflecting on one's success in the hunt. I kind of wish Mrs Eagle were more inclined to participate in the hunt. She enjoys fishing and will cook and consume game taken in the field, but seems too much of a gentle soul to take the game down. Hmmm....how can a woman catch and kill a fish, but can't bear to take game in the field? Jeez Louise, I hope in her eyes she sees nothing fishy about me! LOL. ;)

JLibourel

Honors Member and King Fop
I think Annie was getting pretty long in the tooth when the above photo was posted. When she was younger, she was quite attractive--certainly well above my "minimum standard." I don't know if my somewhat fragile masculine ego could have taken being coupled with a woman who could outshoot me with every sort of firearm, though!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals