Big T

Remember Britches of Georgetown? Now Eagle could start Skintight Britches of Georgetown, a new shop, very avant-garde, meant for all skintight aficionados, providing ever-tighter clothes to the public.

Motto: You may be able to put our clothes on your body, but you won't be able to take them off.

I know, it sounds rather like the roach motel...LOL
I don’t know....Eagle really needs to do something to manifest his prurient interests, but Georgetown is far away from his domicile (might be safer for him, lest Missus Eagle catches wind of his venture).

How about a print catalog? He can have prices and all, but he makes his diniro from selling his catalog to lechorous fools, such as us, that routinely get boofed by our better/other half, whilst trying to sneak a peak? We could look at Eagle’s catalog in the privacy of our garage or shop? This print stuff might catch on!

Big T

Is she a "Furry"?

My wife is a school teacher, and yesterday, she was telling me about how overly PC her school has become, with permitting kids to dress in "Cosplay", animal costumes or whatever. She is a middle school teacher and has several girls that identify as cats! They were cat head dress and have tails. She said one goes as far as to not venture out from under her desk! She has talked repeated to guidance about them, but the PC directives of our local school system, accept this!

Howard

Connoisseur
Is she a "Furry"?

My wife is a school teacher, and yesterday, she was telling me about how overly PC her school has become, with permitting kids to dress in "Cosplay", animal costumes or whatever. She is a middle school teacher and has several girls that identify as cats! They were cat head dress and have tails. She said one goes as far as to not venture out from under her desk! She has talked repeated to guidance about them, but the PC directives of our local school system, accept this!

I think that picture is a woman in cosplay but where is the rest of her costume?

Howard

Connoisseur
Is she a "Furry"?

Howard, that image transgresses on some interesting levels -- note the position of the gun, if that is what it it is.

Hey Peter you can think what you want to think of what she's doing in that photo, maybe it's meant as something sexual?

Howard

Connoisseur
May I add that many women (and men too, often) who are in their forties and fifties try to dress like teenagers, perhaps because our culture worships youth so much. So they wear tight clothing that is far too small for their size, and styles that simply do not look good on them, but may look more appropriate on youngsters. Maybe they are trying to recapture lost youth.

Maybe us guys like to stare but not for a long period of time or else we might have a lawsuit on our hands.

Big T

Some of these women are downright scary!

For those old enough to remember a certain comic strip, I would much prefer to have Major Hoople's wife swinging a rolling pin instead of shouldering a double barrel shotgun!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.