Big T

Are Blasers known for accuracy? I’m curious because of the receiver style and bedding differences from full stocks. I love schnabel fore stocks, and have more than a few of that style.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I haven't read much favorable about Blasers. They seem to be quite popular in Europe but I've never seen one in real life outside of the Safari Club Convention. The thing that they are especially renowned for is that the barrels are interchangeable so you can have multiple calibers but only pay for licensing one receiver. They are also very fast to operate as the bolt only goes forward and backward, rather like a pump action Remington 7600. That makes them the bees' knees for driven boar. However, they have no reputation for tack driving accuracy. Of course, since 95% of game is taken within 125 yards, MOA capacity is highly over rated. Boddington coined the phrase 'minute of volleyball' as being sufficient. I agree.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
The hammer is cocked and she has her finger on the trigger. Very, very bad given where she has 1) her face, 2) the muzzle pointed and 3) where it's going to recoil given how casually she is holding that serious social shooter.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.