Big T

All nice pics to look at, but......after a day of hunting (central Pennsyltucky style), them Wimmen will stink and look like the rest of us ridge runners (but I sure would welcome them into our camp bunk room, over my chum, Hoofty, any day, even if they snore). Hail, we wouldn’t even ask them to cook or help with doing dishes!

Big T

But--but they're cute!
Dear wife is also cute, but I would not trust her in a pack with several of her sisters, with all carrying guns!

As an aside, for this past Valentine's Day, besides flowers and chocolates, I also bought her a recurve bow (just target points on the arrows and no firearms!).

JLibourel

Honors Member and King Fop
Elegant, attractive women in proper sporting attire with fine double guns...YES!
Tawdry pin-up girls flashing cleavage and butt-cheek while brandishing "modern sporting rifles"...NO!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.