Gun Bunnies

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_npxrdoz6CN1tetls8o1_400.jpg

Big T

Speaking for myself and not Sarge, when I make that sort of statement, it’s more of a reference to everything! At 21 my energy level & stamina was
far higher than now at 67. Tasks that I could do in an hour now take all day. My mind still thinks like a
21 year old, but my body reacts as a 67 year old.

Big T

Not gun bunnie related, but for those of us a bit older, how many remember the days of perusing a Herter’s catalog, a Bannerman or any of the great shooting magazines of days past?

irish95

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I’ve never been a gun guy, but my wife grew up in a family of hunters. She is much more comfortable shooting clays than I ever will be, so I thought it only fitting that I’d add her to the picture of gun bunnies. She is shooting under the watchful eye of of one of the employees who did a wonderful job of helping me not shoot myself. My buddy and his wife invited us to go clay shooting at his country club. In addition to the shotgun, we also used his .44 handgun which was quite an experience.

Attachments

• AB89B920-2F70-4D2A-A501-606A4101E95C.jpeg
    AB89B920-2F70-4D2A-A501-606A4101E95C.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 107

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Speaking for myself and not Sarge, when I make that sort of statement, it’s more of a reference to everything! At 21 my energy level & stamina was
far higher than now at 67. Tasks that I could do in an hour now take all day. My mind still thinks like a
That is exactly what I'm talking about, only I'm 72.

Howard

Connoisseur

I don't why Big T when I see a hot woman I think of sex, my hormones were crazy growing up but I never could score.

Big T

I don't why Big T when I see a hot woman I think of sex, my hormones were crazy growing up but I never could score.

Howard, you just described the majority of males since the beginning of time! Relax, take three deep breaths, sooner or later, your mate will appear to you when you least expect it.

One of my best friends fits your description of yourself exactly, and try as he did, he never had luck.....until a year or so ago, when he met a lady, and they immediately became inseperatable. This past summer, after about a year of dating, at age 61, he married for the first time.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange