Gun Bunnies

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
depositphotos_129529170-stock-photo-beautiful-girl-posing-with-guns.jpg

I like the way they look sexy like that and then have a rifle gun right next to them as if you were going to do something to her or she might blow your brains out.

Howard, I find it preferable for my Dominatrix to be armed with naught but a fine leather whip. Those over the knee stilettos strike me as more provocative/sexy than any threat presented by the machine pistol she holds in her right hand. LOL. ;)

Big T

Howard, I find it preferable for my Dominatrix to be armed with naught but a fine leather whip. Those over the knee stilettos strike me as more provocative/sexy than any threat presented by the machine pistol she holds in her right hand. LOL. ;)
I was taken charge of, once, by a take charge female of our species. Will never make that mistake again! She forgot who signed her paychecks!

(Some here have a very dirty mind, thinking this was a connubial encounter, but it was not!)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

The lovely young thing pictured above, oddly (I must say), resurrected an old memory of life at Wurtsmith Air Force Base, MI, back in the very early 1970's. The Base was situated in close proximity to two lakes and sea gulls were a constant menace when the B52's and KC135's were conducting flight operations...they fodded out more than a few very costly engines and had to be dealt with. The collective wills of local bird huggers made it difficult to do just away with the gulls, so we put squads of security force members arrayed around the flight line with shotguns loaded with "Tell Shot," shells that made a lot of noise, but nothing else. When we had sorties coming in or going out the Tell shot squads would open up with their shotguns and scare the flocks of seagulls away from the airfield until flight operations had ceased.

I think it was those enchanting denim clad butt cheeks that awakened that memory. Absolutely none of our airmen were that perfectly cheeked. LOL. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange