Eligius

I'm thinking about a tweed topcoat, but I'm uncertain if they have regained their reliability. Thanks
I bought an outerwear jacket online earlier this year. I emailed with them a few times. They were helpful. It arrived promptly via international shipping. Overall it was a good experience.

JB Powers

Starting Member
I'm thinking about a tweed topcoat, but I'm uncertain if they have regained their reliability. Thanks
Hi there,

We are turning around Made to Order products in approximately the same time as pre-COVID. Things have got back to usual. Our suppliers are excellent, and tailoring is pretty much up and running.

Anything we can help you with, call or email and we will make it work.

Thanks,
John
Bookster.co.uk

StephenRG

Honors Member
Hi there,

We are turning around Made to Order products in approximately the same time as pre-COVID. Things have got back to usual. Our suppliers are excellent, and tailoring is pretty much up and running.

Anything we can help you with, call or email and we will make it work.

Thanks,
John
Bookster.co.uk
I presume that Young Mr Luper is enjoying Leeds' return to Division One, er the Premiership?

G

Guest-906957

I bought an outerwear jacket online earlier this year. I emailed with them a few times. They were helpful. It arrived promptly via international shipping. Overall it was a good experience.
Thanks. That's helpful. BillC

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.