Henry Bailey...?

wookiee541

Starting Member
New user for the forum so apologies if there is a thread on this chap already. I have contemplated using Henry Bailey (9-10 Savile Row) and was wondering if anyone has any experience of them...? I cannot find a thread on them here hence my post.

Thanks!

Toble

Starting Member
I was seen to by Andrew from Henry Bailey. Just had my measurements taken a fortnight ago. Looking forward to my first fitting next week.
He listened to my requirements and was very attentive and gave me frank and honest advice which i took on board. Very happy with the price and service so far. Will keep you posted.

Toble

Starting Member
I almost forgot all about this post.
My suit fits like a glove and the make is very good indeed. They seem to throw in more hand stitches when compared to the make from previous tailors. Most important- my wife approves.

I've just treated myself to a double breast overcoat with special reinforced pocket for my iPad :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange