Lenwire

Starting Member
Hi, I am hoping someone can help.

Found amongst my stored items was an unused HF suit jacket; unfortunately, I did not locate the trousers.

The tag notes the following: Model ZL003 T/ZL074, Lindsey Cust# F-9995-000 67; 95% worsted wool / 5% cashmere.

Does anyone have an idea of the fabric used/ precise color as indicated by the tag details? I intend to tailor the jacket and hope to have the pants made but require the fabric info. Thanks for your assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

EP

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
You would have to contact HF for that information, but as a general rule you would have to have the exact bolt of cloth the jacket was made from to have an exact match. Even if the fabric number can be sourced, the dye lot for another bolt with the same number would not necessarily be the same.

Lenwire

Starting Member
Thanks everyone for the input. I had similar results with HF.

Will see how it works as a sports coat after a bit of tailoring.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.