eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Even though it's Wednesday.

View attachment 56210
On Tuesday evening the wife and I, finding ourselves gastronomically motivated by this thread, ambled on over to the Tavern...a neighborhood restaurant that featured Taco Tuesdays. We were disappointed to discover Taco Tuesdays had been discontinued and tacos were no longer on the menu. The wife ended up having grilled salmon and I settled for a Cubano sandwich...it was good, but it wasn't tacos. :(;)

TKI67

Advanced Member
It is indeed a Lenten Friday. Our usual Friday fare, cheese pizza, will have to wait a week. This evening we are meeting two other fully vaccinated people at Las Palomas for our first restaurant rendezvous since early March last year! It is a Mexican place serving true Mexican food rather than Tex-Mex. I was thinking camarones al mojo de ajo until I read the latest on this thread. Now I am reorienting my thinking tacoward.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.