How about a Taco Tuesday Thread?

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_d839da9c21557ac5bddf4385b001df7d_949a9dd3_640.jpg

I'll forego the Margarita but tonight I'm doing lamb rib tacos out of last night's leftovers.

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
My friend, I would definitely appreciate a copy of your son's recipe. I'm always looking for something new to try in the kitchen. Thank you and your son! ;)
You can make a quick cheating version from those thin pork chops (or any pork) by chunking them up, fogging them with seasoning salt, cumin, and chili powder, crisping them up in some oil, and pouring in some orange juice which you cook off, leaving them a combination of highly seasoned, sweet, crisp, and sticky.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
You can make a quick cheating version from those thin pork chops (or any pork) by chunking them up, fogging them with seasoning salt, cumin, and chili powder, crisping them up in some oil, and pouring in some orange juice which you cook off, leaving them a combination of highly seasoned, sweet, crisp, and sticky.
I make mine in an InstantPot. Works a treat and it's easy.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Saturday past, the wife and I were dining on fish Tacos at Rancho Chico's Mexican Restaurant and enjoyed them greatly! Would have been a pretty healthy meal if I had left those damned fried chips and salsa alone....but alas, I didn't. :angry:;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange