Even if it's Wednesday . . .
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Cuisine

Food Ingredient Taco Recipe Staple food

Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Cuisine

Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Fast food

Food Ingredient Recipe Fines herbes Cuisine

See less See more
#3 ·
As one Mexican-American chef put it, "Anyone who lives in L.A. is at least 5% Mexican either by blood or proximity." And why restrict it to L.A.? Tacos rock!

#5 ·
The ingredients could have been configured as tacos, but they weren't. Drizzle some Hatch green chile enchilada sauce on the dish. Put corn tortillas on it. A little more sauce and some shredded chicken. A bit of cheese. Keep layering. Bake at 350F until bubbly and a little brown. View attachment 49896
Sounds like a recipe for Taco Lasagna. ;)

#20 ·
This morning I had a machaca and egg with avocado taco for breakfast. It turns out that machaca is simply beef jerky shredded in the blender and sautéed before you pour the scrambled egg over it. Simple and utterly delicious. And don't forget the red chili sauce.

#27 · (Edited)
Today being Groundhog Day and Tuesday I put out a request on FB for recipes for Groundhog tacos. A friend suggested ground hog could be another way of describing pulled pork. So the crisped Boston butt is in the slow cooker with orange and mango juice, cider vinegar, onion, garlic, cumin, and ancho. I found some 25 calorie corn tortillas. I'll be interested to see how they are. They seem good uncooked.

#29 ·
I think I'll have duck confit tacos with butter lettuce, salsa, avocado and red chili sauce on corn and flour tortillas. There's probably enough confit for three-four tacos and that should fill me up.

Reactions: ran23