Epaminondas

I should have emailed for a custom design. Great idea. I went with a more tradition family crest style design for both of my pairs. For the price, the free shipping and the discount Teliard.com is the best out there. What kills the others is the time frame. 10 days from Teliard.com versus 6 weeks from the others. By the time 6 weeks come around you already want something else.
I wonder how long the coupon lasts. I am going to ask them. Let you know.
Teliard is a scam. I called my CC company to dispute the charge for an order placed but never received. They had a phone number listed on the "UpFront Merchant" button, but that is gone now and all their eBay listings have been removed.

They went radio silent on me immediately after placing an order.

The above poster appears to have been part of the game as he has only posted to push their products.

Don't trust 'em folks.

LoneWolf

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I'm afraid that I have to confirm the above.

Long story short, Teliard kept pushing back delivery of my slippers for various reasons - they weren't dry, they were held up Quality Control, etc. They promised me pictures of them which I never received, and ultimately told me that they would be free. They issued a refund statement but didn't issue a credit. I ended up disputing the purchase with my bank and ultimately (last month) got a permanent credit.

Cut to last week, when the charge appeared again on my bank statement. I cancelled my debit card, started started the dispute process again with my bank, filed a complaint with the Central Florida Bettter Business Bureau, and added my story to a similar complaint that I found against them on Amazon.

Sounds like they may be going out/out of business and are up to shenanigans because they have nothing to lose. Caveat emptor.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.