Howard

Connoisseur
If that makes you an addict, then put me in a basket with leather straps because I drink easily 8 to 10 cups a day, often a cup at bedtime and, yes, I sleep lousy, but I don't care considering sleep a waste of time and --- are we in the Interchange here, or close by? --- sleep will be thankfully abolished when we get Liz Warren in there.

How do you like your coffee, Peak?

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Real men drink their coffee strong and black. Some of us who used to who used to be 'real men' drink their strong, black coffee with a splash of 2% milk. LOL. ;)
This real man (can a real man like clothes, old movies and reading as his favorite hobbies*?) who puts sweetener in every cup of coffee he has gets made fun of by his girlfriend like so (and I quote her) "sissy boy, is it sweet enough for you."

*and baseball, that should help

SG_67

Connoisseur
For as long as I’ve drank coffee, I have from time to time toyed with drinking it straight. I’ve never been able to do it. Splenda and half and half for me. If that makes me a sissy, then so be it.

Howard

Connoisseur
For as long as I’ve drank coffee, I have from time to time toyed with drinking it straight. I’ve never been able to do it. Splenda and half and half for me. If that makes me a sissy, then so be it.

I hate straight black coffee, that's why it always needed sugar.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
FYI Howard:

Starbucks adds pumpkin spice flavor to new line of creamers
Is it pumpkin spice season already? Starbucks Corp. SBUX, -2.03% said Thursday that it is adding a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte flavor to its new lineup of creamers. The creamer product, announced last week through a partnership with Nestlé, is available at grocery stores. The Pumpkin Spice Latte drink hasn't yet been brought back to Starbucks locations. Ready-to-drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes are available at grocers, however, along with pumpkin spice ground coffee and other at-home products. Starbucks shares have soared 47% in 2019 while the S&P 500 index SPX, -1.09% has gained nearly 19% for the period.

From MarketWatch

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
3 cups of black coffee daily before 9am. After that, no caffeine.

Cheers,

BSR
I admire your self discipline regarding your caffeine intake. I generally try to consume my last mugs of coffee each day by no later than 1400 hours, but I still must endure disrupted sleep at night. I should probably follow your lead in ceasing my caffeine intake by 0900 hours each day to see if that resulted in a better night's sleep...but egad, the caffeine withdrawal headaches would be legend! :crazy: LOL.

Mr Humphries

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Twinings Earl Grey tea first thing, one coffee at work then water until I get home. A mug of EG is then constantly within reach until bedtime

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.