Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Lots of people wax ecstatic over the super thin crust Neopolitan style, but to be honest, I like the Roman kind better. Nona used to make pizza out of refrigerator rolls and leftovers. That's how thought pizza was supposed to be until I got into my teens!

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The wife and I were out shopping on Monday and stopped at Panera Bread for lunch. Did ya know they are offering their version of pizza to satisfy the gastronomical delights of their customers. I didn't, but I do now! It is a pizza built on a flatbread platform and frankly, it's better than I expected. Give it a try and let us know what you thin of it. ;)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Back in my Pizza Days, a couple Japanese students came in and wanted a fish pizza. Shrimp and anchovies was the best I could do. I really wanted to grab a slice.
I like shrimp and I love anchovies. I think it was Socrates who said "know thyself" and I think I do. So I am pretty sure I would enjoy a shrimp and anchovies pizza! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.