Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Some mighty tasty looking pizzas in this thread. We actually threw a frozen pizza in the oven tonight, Wild Mike's pepperoni.. Actually a darn good pizza for store-bought frozen, (my favorite of that category). Decent crust and good sauce.

Big T

Some mighty tasty looking pizzas in this thread. We actually threw a frozen pizza in the oven tonight, Wild Mike's pepperoni.. Actually a darn good pizza for store-bought frozen, (my favorite of that category). Decent crust and good sauce.
pour local Aldi’s has frozen pizzas that are nearly the equal of most pizza shops and better than many. Key is cooking on a stone, finishing with a few minutes under the broiler.

Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
For me, I've found that, with pizza ,it's more about the crust and sauce they use than the toppings. If the crust and sauce are tasty, the pizza tastes good to me.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I whipped up a pizza crust from a recipe that required that it 'age' overnight in the fridge. The next day the power went out and I lost my oven. I don't know whether to try it tonight or just start over.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.