eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The wife and I made our monthly pilgrimage to the Commissary at Patrick Space Force Base yesterday. I think we saw both Captain Kirk and Mr Spock, but one thing (or perhaps I should say multiple things) for sure that we did see were over 40+ different varieties of frozen, boxed pizzas for sale. Egads....can't we feed our Star Fleet better than that? LOL. ;)

TKI67

Elite Member
Tonight will be an H-E-B store brand rising crust pepperoni pizza with ranch dressing, split three ways, Michelob Ultras for me and the lady of the house, Busch for our son, and ice cream cones of low fat mint chip while we search Netflix. Man, our lives are just so glamorous! The excitement is palpable.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
View attachment 57328

One for you and one for me!
At first glance at those pepperoni slices, I was seeing small meatballs and thinking..."wow, what a great idea!" However, pepperoni is my second favorite pizza topping, with anchovies being my first choice. Not many diners properly appreciate anchovies as a gastronomical delight, so I can eat slowly, savoring each and every bite. You, ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.