• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
I have two Walmart stores within a few miles, one is a large grocery store, the other a Super Walmart store.

Recently, when looking for some food and household items found that Walmart online had the best prices and the lowest minimum order for no shipping cost.

Twice I have ordered around 9 AM and got an e-mail notice at around 11 AM that the package had been delivered at my front gate! 🚚

Easier to order, lower prices, better customer service, no shipping fees, and faster delivery than Amazon!

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Over the past two years, as Walmart and Target upped their on-line game, we've moved a lot of our on-line purchasing of basics from Amazon to Walmart and, to a lesser extent, Target for the reasons you noted.

Also, with some of Amazon's "partners" you're never sure you're not getting a counterfeit. That said, Walmart seems to use a "partner" model too and it needs to police it better.

But big picture, yes, Walmart and Target are now competing with and, often, beating Amazon in the on-line shopping game.

• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
I'm still making a serious attempt to order direct from sources, especially local ones, rather than any on-line giant.
Oldsarge:

But in my case both store ARE local. Otherwise how do they deliver in two hours. And I like doing local business but I much more like lower prices and higher quality.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.