katch

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Just checked the usual suspects and unable to find any traditional 3/2 camel hair sack jackets with lower patch pockets. Anyone know of any around?

drpeter

katch

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Not sure which suspects you checked, but unless you absolutely insist on patch pockets, here is one that satisfies your requirements from J Press:

https://jpressonline.com/collections/sport-coats/products/tan-camel-hair-sportcoat-classic-fit

And this is the other one I found, from Three 75, it is available in 40L but again without patch pockets:

https://shop375.com/products/drop-6...2RW-oASg17GqX8ukEohphRgI_m5s6E6waAiLTEALw_wcB

I don't know if this helps. I did not find anything on eBay

Thank you so much for taking a look around for me! The Press one is almost there, I really like lower patch pockets :)

fishertw

Advanced Member
Thank you so much for taking a look around for me! The Press one is almost there, I really like lower patch pockets :)
It's a real shame that the BB 3/2 is not being made any more. I think I bought mine in about the last year they were being made. Keep trying ebay. One will surely turn up as all us old fogeys go on to greener fields. Also try Cable Car in SF. They often carry stock not on their website and Iknow they have had them in the past.

Last edited:

FiscalDean

Have you called O'Connell's? I believe they have a significant inventory of stock that doesn't make it's way onto their website. I stopped in there last fall and was just browsing. I inquired about a gray flannel suit and John excused himself, coming back with about 10 minutes later with exactly what I was looking for.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.