Flanderian

Connoisseur
The last couple of models, excluding me seem like they haven’t eaten in years.
That is because most models don't eat (only somewhat kidding).

Living in NYC, I've known several male and female models - they work very hard to maintain a very low weight for their frames.

When I was in my twenties, I was approached a few times by agents and looked into modeling once.

They approached me, in part, because my 6'1" 150lbs frame was one of the body type they look for. Since, most 6'1" men weigh more, many fight to keep their weight preternaturally low.

The same craziness goes on for female models. They really are under intense pressure to keep their weight very low.
;) -

1574183790183.png

Flanderian

Connoisseur
The Guardian of The Gauntlet Cuff -

1574269497028.png

As discreetly featured in Charles' magnificent teal homespun tweed with a shawl collared waistcoat. A sartorial tour-de-force deserving of a perfect 10! Delighted to see a mature gentleman able to so enjoy his attire! How much would one give for a day with his valet!?

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Why it's Brigadier General Jimmy Steward......"Bomber pilot" and one of my hero's! Clearly he wears the Tweed, as well as he did his flight suit. ;)
I'm glad you commented as there seemed to be little interest in his, IMO, beautiful tweed suit.

Here's one from later in his career from the movie "Anatomy of a Murder:"
ac51d54f367e2668f9f204b63adf2ea9.jpg
anatomy-of-murder-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

That, IMO, is how a sack suit should fit.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals