Flanderian

Connoisseur
Is that just a really long pointed point collar or is it a semi-cutaway with really long points? Are there straps about 3" back from the front pulling it close to center?
Looks to me a like a full spread collar with points somewhere between 2 1/2" & 3" long.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your second question. :icon_scratch:

Winhes2

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Looks to me a like a full spread collar with points somewhere between 2 1/2" & 3" long.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your second question. :icon_scratch:
I was wondering how he got the points to stay folded down within the jacket lapels. It could be a posed photo and they would pop out after movement but a little ways back from the front the one on the left looks looks like there may be something pulling it toward the neck. There is a fold on that left collar and there might be one on the right collar too. Wondering whether they build something into the collar to keep those points from moving out over the lapels.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
I was wondering how he got the points to stay folded down within the jacket lapels. It could be a posed photo and they would pop out after movement but a little ways back from the front the one on the left looks looks like there may be something pulling it toward the neck. There is a fold on that left collar and there might be one on the right collar too. Wondering whether they build something into the collar to keep those points from moving out over the lapels.
Sorry, I don't see what you're seeing. :icon_scratch:

When I've worn spread collar shirts with points long enough to extend to, or beyond the lapels' inner edges, mine have lain and looked pretty much the same. And the collar was simply properly ironed, then buttoned and which had stays.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.