challer

They are quite easily found on many of the British websites. Cordings, House of Bruar, etc.
Just google British shooting coats and many sites will pop up, even some ebay offerings.
The prices range from reasonable to off the charts. Many brands, have fun.
Thanks. I was looking for that specific one. I have more British tweed than will fit in a single closet

Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
^^^

It seems there's a thing going on against zippered cardigans. Others here have reacted similarly. Some of my favorite makers sell these, Bean, Bauer, Deluth, Orvis. I mention those as I own zips from each. Compared to a regular cardigan, or even a shawl, zips give you an instant turtle neck. Or not. And you don't have to pull it over your head. I hate pulling things over my head. Or over anybody's head, which law enforcement continually cautions me not to do.

challer

^^^

It seems there's a thing going on against zippered cardigans. Others here have reacted similarly. Some of my favorite makers sell these, Bean, Bauer, Deluth, Orvis. I mention those as I own zips from each. Compared to a regular cardigan, or even a shawl, zips give you an instant turtle neck. Or not. And you don't have to pull it over your head. I hate pulling things over my head. Or over anybody's head, which law enforcement continually cautions me not to do.
Hmm. I’m all about the zip. Followed by its cousin the quarter zip. But the full zip is such a great travel companion and versatile thing just everyday. A sweater is on or off. A zip is everything in between. The cashmere flavors from Derek Rose get a lot of service here. As does the no longer made but should design from Barbour, wind proof, waterproof inner but very nice wool exterior. I’m wearing an alpaca variant as I write. They migrate often out of my closet to hers.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^^

Count me as a fan of zippered cardigans. I like to emulate the style of the late, great Fred Rogers, AKA: Mister Rogers. I have several, having picked up additional options during Brooks Brothers recent sales. ;)

Troones

I’m going to miss the chill of tweed season. We’re heading into the too-warm-for-furnace-too-cold-for-a/c season. That’s bad news when you work from home, and can’t open the windows because of the construction noise of the massive condo being built right behind your property. Come back tweed season!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.