eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The fabric pattern of that jacket really catches my eye and steals my sartorial heart. The orange tie struggles mightily to make a connection with the muted orange striping in the jackets fabric, but someone should have hit that tie with a much needed pressing before knotting it around the throat of that 'dressing dummy/mannequin!' However, I still quite like that jacket. ;)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The fabric pattern of that jacket really catches my eye and steals my sartorial heart. The orange tie struggles mightily to make a connection with the muted orange striping in the jackets fabric, but someone should have hit that tie with a much needed pressing before knotting it around the throat of that 'dressing dummy/mannequin!' However, I still quite like that jacket. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
I felt the exact same way. The jacket says @upr_crust to me (and it's a compliment to say something could make it into his incredible wardrobe). He would do a better job of choosing a tie for it too.

Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Yeah, the tie just doesn't quite go with the jacket. But, love the jacket.

TKI67

Elite Member
I respect the attention to detail on the gigline and I do love the trousers. Add a belt or braces and you have a winner! I just can't wear pants with belt loops and not wear a belt...force of habit, I guess? ;)
I note that many pants come with buttons for suspenders, yet I never feel compelled to use suspenders or remove the buttons. So eventually the buttons become never used plastic in a landfill or the ocean. I may suggest to my favorite stores to make them optional.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.