eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator

eagle2250

The fabric pattern is nice and and I really like the lower pocket design(s), but the chest pockets appear decidedly out of alignment and in terms of working with the lower pockets, they just don't. I'm not sure what I'm looking at with respect to the garment's fastening arrangements? :crazy: ;)

eagle2250

That 'Jame's dress form' (male version of the "Judy Dress form" described in wikipedia), really ties a fine knot in his neck wear, but I find myself left wondering what that square blue lapel pin is advertising? The university stripped shirt is a winner, but the jacket troubles me. Is the fabric pattern just too bold to work with the shirt? I suspect so, but in reality that fabric pattern is just too rubish (meaning like a rube) in a sport coat to work in my eye(s). However, it would make for a great barn coat! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.