It's TWEED Season!

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
⇧ Love the combination of textures, colors and patterns - well done.

5ff3ad6f9d4d79cfab869bb542093202.jpg

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
⇧ That looks like a very well-made coat.

View attachment 61624
Is it odd that the vest buttons and suit-jacket buttons don't match? Love the material. If we still wore suits, I'd be on the hunt for this suit for the fall.
If those buttons matched (I like the leather), the vest had one more, and the suit coat had a vestigial third button, this would be the star in a TNSIL wardrobe.

EclecticSr.

Elite Member
To me leather buttons on a suit jacket seem out of place, more suited on an odd jacket. I prefer the vest buttons.
I'm fine with 2 button jacket, I agree a vest would usually carry 6 buttons but as it is I would keep the lowest button closed, on a 6 button most/many would keep it undone.

Just odd that they would mix buttons. I'm fine with patch pockets on this suit given it's course texture.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
⇧ That looks like a very well-made coat.

View attachment 61624
Is it odd that the vest buttons and suit-jacket buttons don't match? Love the material. If we still wore suits, I'd be on the hunt for this suit for the fall.

Exceptionally handsome suit and tweed! :icon_cheers:

Yes, very odd the buttons are different. Possible explanations might include the vagaries of photography, or more likely the retailer mixed the vest from one suit with the jacket from another, though the cloth is the same.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange